• My Candidacy Application Essay
  • Brett's Discernment

    For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me, says the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and . . . and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.


    And step by step, you'll lead me

    And another step here. . . tonight I (started) moved across the hall into a 2-bedroom apartment - Jenfer, my best friend, moves in with me completely tomorrow. It's exciting, I'm excited to have someone to talk to. There are some things I will miss a little bit about being alone in the apartment. A lot of things in life feel temporary to me at the moment. . . teaching, living in VA, etc. . . Yet in other ways there are a lot of things I want to hold on to - my new friends in the area, my parents' relatively good health (I'm a little worried about my dad's knee), my brother not being in the military.

    Teaching has been going really well. Week one, down! My classes are mostly really good, except for my first year class which is just so big I don't have a good feel/read on them yet.

    Thanks to a great gift, this might be my new favorite song: Which Way your heart will go - Mason Jennings. If you've never checked out Mason's music, you should.

    have a great day.

    0 Responses to “And step by step, you'll lead me”

    Post a Comment



    © 2006 Brett's Discernment | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
    Learn how to make money online.