• My Candidacy Application Essay
  • Brett's Discernment

    For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me, says the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and . . . and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.


    God is good

    God is good!

    All the time!

    All the time!

    God is good!



    not much of a point to this post - I am blessed. things aren't perfect, but I am very blessed. Plugging through these last two weeks and dotting all my i's and tying up loose ends will be tough, but that's ok! I talked to Rachel the other day who is in her first call - I really with I could watch her life like a reality show - and really know what being a first call pastor is like!
    9 more days of school!


    this pic posted here isn't religious, but is from a great day in college, when I saw ben folds at the lake Matoaca amphitheater. Amazing show!
    well - it won't let me post the picture so maybe later.

    0 Responses to “God is good”

    Post a Comment



    © 2006 Brett's Discernment | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
    Learn how to make money online.