• My Candidacy Application Essay
  • Brett's Discernment

    For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me, says the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and . . . and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.


    anxious


    So. . . my conference call with Bear Creek is tonight at 7, in like 3 hours. Ugh I am so anxious like never before. For many reasons. Among them are that this could change the whole course of my life. other than the whole matt decision I have never had so big a switch before me. I guess this is what growing up is like. I'll be fine at Cosby if they don't choose me, and I'll probably take the job if they do offer it.

    Well, I hope it goes well. . .
    This is time appropriate.

    I want to conserve and cut back so much but I am used to such a comfortable lifestyle. I think I need something drastic to pull me back into the reality of how little I need how much I have.

    0 Responses to “anxious”

    Post a Comment



    © 2006 Brett's Discernment | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
    Learn how to make money online.